Wednesday, November 7, 2012

OK. It's all yours now.

To my oh so liberal friends and relatives who are grinning like Cheshire cats today. I can hear you say, "We won. You lost. Go suck an egg, you right-wing racist bigot woman-hater!"

OK. It's all yours now.

Run with it. Make those changes you want. Think things will be better?

Your president will now have no barriers stopping him from making any Executive Order he wants. His handlers will be non-stop in "destroy the foundation now" mode.

No budget is necessary. Just raise taxes.
No laws need to be followed. Just do what I say.
The Constitution will be modified. The Supreme Court will see to that.

The Federales will control everything about your life.  Can't let you live too long now, can we? You don't need a gun to protect yourself. And on and on.

I hope you are happy. I hope you live to regret your decision. But with this big government, they will be watching you just as closely as they are watching me.

No comments:

Post a Comment