Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Not Completely Politically Correct

Here we go again. I get so PO'd when I read the news these days. News? Well, maybe not.

Planned Parenthood advising clients how to obtain free ultrasounds to determine the sex of the baby and then how to obtain a late term abortion if the baby is female. Disgusting.

Here are some of MY beliefs:
I am against abortion in general.
I believe the Federales should decriminalize all drugs immediately and let each State set their own rules. (That would be a hoot! Watch the productivity in California reach an entirely new low!)
I support the US Constitution specifically the Bill of Rights.
I know the Federales should not have a Department of Education, a Department of Urban Development, and other useless, non-constitutional departments.
I know the Federales should not be involved in dictating health insurance coverage.
I know the Federales should not be involved in dictating home ownership loans.
I know the Federales should not be involved in dictating cultural standards (with things such as gay marriage).

No comments:

Post a Comment